Re: Fwd: DebConf16 - early planning

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 07:58:57 PM Raoul Snyman wrote:
>I know one of the big guys at CyberSmart. I can chat with him. Will let you know what he says.

I already spoke to Laurie personally (the owner/CEO/whatever he calls himself) in my last meeting with him and he gave his permission to be added to our list.

Please do not push the matter (for any of my contacts), the next contact should be someone very good at convincing people to hand out money and who kindly introduces themselves as being part of the DC16 sponsors team, you'll then be put in touch with one of their departments.

-N
@DebCamp/Conf 15 in Germany