Meeting: 12 aug15 (tomorrow) 10:00am: Agenda on titanpad

Hi all

As madduck suggested, can we have a meeting tomorrow (in person, yay!).

Time, 10:00am, till we finish, and then we hack on the brochure from
2:00pm onwards..

Place: In the central open quad outside the dining area unless it rains.

I have created a titanpad for this, current agenda items:
Agenda:
1. Brochure
2. Dates & Setup
3. Contract (accommodation, conference management, CMC)
4. DC16 ppt at DC15: content only (not design)
5. ??

I have fleshed out all the items except the brochure. I might find
time later today, but no promises.

Please feel free to add agenda items or information, comments or
questions. Please also feel free to email me clarifying questions
which I will answer on titanpad.

The pad should be public.

best regards
Bernelle