Fwd: Query: DebConf16: 2016 - International Debian Developers Conference, hosted at UCT

Good news! Around R11 000 estimate, 2015 prices.

Please note that this contract is way more complicated than what we'd need, I just wanted a template to get an idea of what they think...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Belinda Chapman <belinda.chapman@uct.ac.za>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Subject: Query: DebConf16: 2016 - International Debian Developers Conference, hosted at UCT
To: Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com>
Cc: Graham Inggs <graham.inggs@uct.ac.za>

Hi Bernelle, Graham,

Thanks for the meeting yesterday.

I spoke to Rose, our accountant and please see attached an estimate of costs for the CMC to handle the finances for the Debian Developers Conference. If you have queries or need more information please let me know.

Please also see attached the templates for an external contract and an internal UCT Memorandum of Understanding. A contract for the Debian Developers Conference would not include quite a lot of this detail as we would only be handling the finances.

An example of an ATAS online registration form can be found at the following link: http://www.exbo.co.za/REG/dynamic_forms/generated_forms/dohad15_register.php

However if Debian has their own system that they use each year then that is probably the best way to go.

Kind regards

Belinda

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.