Re: Bottom / Logo Proposal

Hi Alison

Yes def it takes 7days - 14 days,  lead time some are only 4 days.
Depending on the supplier.

If we finalise the logo and design by Fri close of day.
By Monday it can be at the printers which gives time.

They are small jobs.

How many would you need? Size etc.
I can start getting quotes the week.

Regards
Tammy

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:45 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
also sprach Tammy Manning <mungojoed@gmail.com> [2015-07-20 19:21 +0200]:
> Hi We can make it happen from SA side?

If possible, yes. I can get stickers done in time, just not the
buttons Valessio suggested.

If anyone does this, I am pretty sure we can find DebConf funds to
cover the expense.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

only by counting could humans demonstrate
their independence of computers.
            -- douglas adams, "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"

--
MUNGO JOE
Tammy 082 674  9764