Re: DebConf16 team meeting: Wednesday 24 June 2015, matters to discuss

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-06-23 21:52 +0200]:
> > Who is this for? Sponsors? Us?
> I would like some version of this table to make it into the
> brochure.

This feels like opening a can of worms to me. I think part of the
reason why DC15 fundraising was successful as it was is due to the
clear rules and the lack of exceptions. We will need to know who's
interested in the booths etc., but much later.

Apart, do you expect people to print a PDF page, fill it in, scan it
and send it back to us?

What's your goal here?

We can survey the DC15 sponsors soon. If you still want to do this,
you could start in July I think.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org