Re: Results: T-Shirt colors for DebConf15 Heidelberg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

unfortunately the lion scars printed on test t-shirts "bleed out" so they will not meet our quality requirements.

We can print them via transfer printing (basically a separately printed foil transferred onto the t-shirts) but that will only last a few cycles in the washing machine and then peel off rather ugly.
The alternative is to not print the scars at all. The t-shirts look nice as they are, so I lean a bit towards that option.

Please feel free to chime in.
We need to tell the print shop Monday morning what we'd like to do.

Kind regards,
Daniel