Re: bellsparx at DebConf15?

also sprach Ralf Philipp <bellsparx@gmail.com> [2015-07-02 14:44 +0200]:
> We take the first option! Is there a chance to have a look into
> this location some days before the event? This will be the best
> for planning.

Probably. We'll be on site during the day of 2015-07-07, but if you
can't make that, then just tell me when and I'll let them know.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"aus der kriegsschule des lebens -
 was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich härter."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche