Re: dc15-team meeting 2015-02-23 2000 UTC

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2015-02-16 22:52 +0100]:
> Therefore, we will recommence our local team meetings, beginning
> 2015-02-23, at 2000 UTC (21:00 local time) in our *local-team*
> channel #debconf15-germany, and we hope to see you there!

Minutes are here:

  http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf15-germany/2015/debconf15-germany.2015-02-23-19.59.html

We will have a follow-up meeting in two weeks, 2015-03-09, 2000 UTC
(2100 local time).

The main outstanding issue is the organisation of the day trip. We
are still in need of someone to just do it and get the ball rolling.
There are ideas here:
  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/DayTripIdeas
and people will be happy to rebound ideas and offer advice regarding
logistics (busses…).

Realistically, to get this ball rolling, all you need to do is
pretend you are organising a family weekend for a really large
family (and you don't need to be local to the area for that), pick
some cool things to do and then see what needs to be done. This
won't require more than an afternoon or two, and it would be really
helpful, plus a great way to get involved.

See you in two weeks!

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org