generic timeline template for DCX (was Reminder: DC15 meeting today at 20:00 UTC)

On 01/05/2015 01:55 PM, martin f krafft wrote:
> Since our TODO list only starts at X-8 months, I think we should
> charge the DC16 & DC17 teams to collaboratively create a complete
> timeline.

Here's a start, mostly just a generic version of the DC15 one to start,
but I'll add to it (and others are welcome too):

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Timeline

I *really* wished for something like this last year.

> Btw, I find https://github.com/PyCon/2015/wiki/PyCon-2015-Checklist
> intriguing but also incredibly inspiring and it's already helped me
> with another conference I helped organise. It's detailed, but having
> a DebConf timeline include e.g. ideas about what kind of blog posts
> one could write or what sort of arrangements to make early could
> really benefit us in the future.

Very useful, I'll dig through and apply relevant bits to the DebConf
timeline.

Allison