Re: post-dinner sessions (was: Schedule proposals)

¡Hola martin!

El 2014-09-07 a las 21:35 +0200, martin f krafft escribió:
> So maybe the best thing to do is to scratch the idea for DC15, but
> to keep it in mind for future DebConfs?

I prefer post dinner time to be reserved for social interaction between
attendees. Having a night hacklab, or a night hackbar, has helped with this in
the past, so I think we are good in this area for dc15.

But, post-dinner sessions might be needed if the dinner times are "too early"
(so far, Helsinki and Porland, as far as I can remember).

In any case, I wouldn't worry about the post-dinner sessions on future
Debconfs, each dc team would need to evaluate the conference elements (e.g.
talks, bofs, hack, social) to produce the highest value anyway.

Happy hacking,
--
"Inside every large problem is a small problem struggling to get out."
-- Hoare's Law of Large Problems