Re: I want to help

On 03/09/14 08:13, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:26 PM, jathan <jathanblackred@openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello Richard. Thank you ;) So when I have finished reading that non-bid
>> parts at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/DebConf15/
>> what should I do after? OK, I will be on #debconf15-germany and
>> #debconf-team IRC channels. Regards.
>
> OK, great. If you already know you are interested/good/willing to
> learn in a specific area and you know you are able to commit time &
> effort; onsite or elsewhere, you are free to put yourself into the
> Teams page into as few or as many teams as you like. Please be
> realistic and honest, though.
>
> Other than that, lurk on the mailing lists and IRC; you will pick up
> our current topics naturally and before you know it, you're helping :)
>

> Richard

Thank you very much for your suggestions Richard ;) I have thought more
deeply in the issues that you point me and I have the doubt what kind of
work is needed to do and how in Social media team? For get prepared and
can help truly or do something different if I can in other team. By
other way, I want to participate organising with others that want it
also a Debian Day in the context of DebConf15 with some activities like
installations of Debian, talks and workshops for general audience of
Heidelberg. It could be possible?

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: