Re: debconf15 logo contest: voting begins

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:15 PM, ValessioBrito <valessio@gmail.com> wrote:

> May be thinking about colors for shirts[1], banners and other materials a
> page eg.: /DebConf15/Artwork in wiki.dc.org

Personally, I think we should be bold and do neon pink or neon yellow
or something, but I fear I will be voted down.

We could do black/red/gold(yellow) shirts for attendee/staff/video as
those are the colours of the German flag, but I fear most people won't
get that joke.

> Current SVG version[2] already features a flat/single color print mode and
> alternating colors. You need to open the Inkscape to view the drawing was
> inserted off the page.

I have ten left thumbs when it comes to gfx and have no idea how to do
that, sorry.

Richard