Re: Report on HD contract

also sprach Sandro Knauß <bugs@sandroknauss.de> [2014-05-31 14:19 +0200]:
> The official "house rules" of the jugenherbergen bw:
>
> "In Schlafräumen dürfen Speisen weder zubereitet noch gegessen
> werden. Aus brandschutz-technischen, versicherungs und
> gesundheitsrechtlichen Gründen ist die Benutzung von elektrischen
> Geräten für die Zubereitung von Speisen und heißen Getränken nicht
> gestattet."

Oh, good spot. I will take it up with them next week. I also think
it's a bit ridiculous to have to go elsewhere because of the cheese
(but the wine would not be a problem), maybe the guy is running up
against internal resistance and we can help him with arguments.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team