Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

> We could adapt over time.

They have to know rough numbers 4 weeks in advance and exact numbers
1 week in advance.

> Things should even out over the attendance. Day trip may be
> different though. Or Friday.

We can specify the number of people eating for every single meal,
and they may be as different as we want them to be. If we don't
specify, it'll be == nr. beds.

> Or we print wristbands per meal type for the whole time. Color
> code breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Abuse should not be an issue.

Same problem as with tickets: volunteers needed for the logistics,
and what do we do with people who don't attend the whole time?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"gott ist tot! und wir haben ihn getötet."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche