Re: [Debconf-team] PSU Network Requirements

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 08:34:28AM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Can they route prefixes?
>
> Getting temporary PI would be an option, but I don't know how to get those
> with ARIN.

I assume, but I'd let them and the external ISP work it out. I hope to
avoid this entirely, though. :)

> Can they drop an essid on a distinct vlan from their Wi-Fi infra?

That seemed to be a "no"; it'd be too much work.

> Could we/they add APs to their controller if we need more coverage?

I will about this along with specifics of the density testing, etc. I want
to know where the APs we'll be dealing with actually are.

> Same vlan could be used for wired.

Yeah, I want specifics on their VLAN -- I doubt they use a massive DHCP
network for a /16. :)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook                                            @debian.org