Re: Artwork jobs DC14

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 08:18:25AM -0300, ValessioBrito wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello!

> How are the graphics work for DebConf14? How can I help?

I'm so glad you asked! I haven't had a chance to pull together everything we
need for artwork and such, and I intend to at the end of this week, as well
as look for volunteers to help make it happen.

Matto created the logo we're using, and he has a few variations to help with
color concerns. I'm hoping he'll have time to also assist any artwork team
(which I hope, Valessio, you're working on!!) get everything completed.

> Create a page: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Artwork

Again, as soon as I get a few spare minutes, I will. Otherwise, please feel
free.

> Banners, Magazine Ad, T-shirt (colors?), ...

We'll have 2 different sizes of banners, I believe. I'm working from the
Swiss measurements, but will naturally be sourcing them locally, so I don't
have specific sizes in mind yet. They will be 4-C, and the larger size will
have our logo as well as the gold and platinum sponsors' logos.

The smallers size will only be our logo and the platinum sponsor's logo.

Magazine ad, Brian - remind me, what was the size of that? 1/2 page? Full
page? 4color.

T-Shirt will be 2 color, with platinum, gold and silver sponsors along the
back, tiered and sized appropriately.

Bags will be 2 color, with platinum and gold sponsors on the front with the
DebConf logo. I can get sizing for this a little later.

Thanks!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski