Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 10/23/2013 03:10 PM, Allison Randal wrote:
A few things that come to mind, for a flavor of Portland or more
generally Pacific Northwest:

- bridges
- city skyline
- Mt. Hood (though 2013 was mountains, so aim for distinction)
- evergreens
- bicycles

And leaning toward an "organic" pallette of greens, blues, browns, and a
touch of the Debian pink.

Anyone have other thematic elements, colors, or thoughts on the website
or logo? I can start playing with a few "style tiles" and pass them
around for people to comment on.

Here are a few variants. Just rough sketches, enough to get the general idea. When we hit on a favorite, I'll do it up properly.

http://www.lohutok.net/gallery/debconf14/squared_style_tile.png

http://www.lohutok.net/gallery/debconf14/sky_style_tile.png

http://www.lohutok.net/gallery/debconf14/abstract_style_tile.png

Thanks for any comments or thoughts,