Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 10/25/13 20:26, tony mancill wrote:
On 10/25/2013 07:14 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:35:36PM -0700, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
On 10/24/13 22:09, tony mancill wrote:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc14/sponsorship-brochure/img/dc14-logo.pdf

You need to locally install the LaudatioC font!!!
I'm having a little technical difficulty (and timing issues) pulling up the
current logo - has anyone adjusted the dates yet?
I'll go back and add the correct dates for the logo on the first page of
the brochure, but for the smaller logo on each page, I think I prefer
the logo without the dates.

I'll update the fine in SVN tonight.

If someone tells me how to get rw access to the repository,
I'll be happy to step up and be the Graphics Wrangler, to keep this
stuff up-to-date and export various versions to various formats as
necessary.

(And, w.r.t. dates, yah, the idea was to make it easy to show the dates
for those places where they were appropriate, and remove them for those
places where they were not.)

-mm