Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 10/25/2013 07:14 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:35:36PM -0700, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
>> On 10/24/13 22:09, tony mancill wrote:
>
>>> Steve sent me an SVG file that I used for the logo in the sponsor brochure:
>
>>> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc14/sponsorship-brochure/img/dc14-logo.pdf
>
>> You need to locally install the LaudatioC font!!!
>
>> (E.g., from http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/laudatioc)
>
>> If you do it right, the inkscape file should look like the
>> attached PNG (albeit with a white background instead of 'transparent').
>

> I'm having a little technical difficulty (and timing issues) pulling up the
> current logo - has anyone adjusted the dates yet?

The logo opens fine in inkscape (at least the version in Debian jessie),
and that's what I used to remove the text for the logo I used in the
brochure.

I'll go back and add the correct dates for the logo on the first page of
the brochure, but for the smaller logo on each page, I think I prefer
the logo without the dates.

I'll update the fine in SVN tonight.
tony