Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:35:36PM -0700, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
> On 10/24/13 22:09, tony mancill wrote:

> >Steve sent me an SVG file that I used for the logo in the sponsor brochure:

> >http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc14/sponsorship-brochure/img/dc14-logo.pdf

> You need to locally install the LaudatioC font!!!

> (E.g., from http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/laudatioc)

> If you do it right, the inkscape file should look like the
> attached PNG (albeit with a white background instead of 'transparent').

I'm having a little technical difficulty (and timing issues) pulling up the
current logo - has anyone adjusted the dates yet?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski