Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 10/24/2013 11:22 AM, Matt Marjanovic wrote:
> On 10/24/2013 09:44 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
>> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 03:10:33PM -0700, Allison Randal wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>
>>> A few things that come to mind, for a flavor of Portland or more
>>> generally Pacific Northwest:
>> If you haven't seen the wonderful logo Matto whipped up for us, I think it
>> has a great start for a palette them in blues and greens, with hood in the
>> background.
>
> It even has pinks, too!
>
>> We have the "official" DC14 logo wandering around here somewhere in all its
>> Inkscape glory, but Steve will have to point to that (and I think the dates
>> will need altered before pushing that logo out to the world).  I put up a
>> preview on my G+ page(0).
>
> And I can resend the src to whomever as necessary --- for some unknown reason
> my earlier attempts to send to this list went into some blackhole on bendal.
>
> I'm also around to tweak-and-tune --- just give me a 7-10 day headstart;
> my freetime schedule is really erratic these days.

Steve sent me an SVG file that I used for the logo in the sponsor brochure:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc14/sponsorship-brochure/img/dc14-logo.pdf

I created an ./artwork/ folder for other things we might develop,
including that original file that Steve sent me:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc14/artwork/

Cheers,
tony