Re: [Debconf-team] IRC Meeting minutes; DebConf 14 dates set

On 10/19/2013 02:20 PM, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Thanks everyone for a successful meeting today.  For those not in
> attendance, the minutes are here:
>
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2013/debconf-team.2013-10-19-18.59.html
>
> Key decisions from this meeting:
>
>  - The DebConf 14 dates have been set: 23-31 August 2014, inclusive
>    (arrivals permitted Aug 22, people can stay over night to September 1).
>  - Tony Mancill will put together the sponsorship brochure by the end of the
>    month.
>  - Brian Gupta will propose sponsorship levels by the end of the month.
>  - Steve Langasek will follow up with Philipp Hug's to get a budget done by
>    the end of November.

Hi,

Sorry to respond to the list, but I don't know who manages the ACLs.  In
order to be able to commit changes to debconf-data SVN repo, it looks
like someone will need to add me to the scm_debconf-data group.

And while I have interrupted everyone, a few questions/comments about
the brochure:

1)  It contains the sponsorship levels, so will be changes in addition
to just the dollar amounts, I'll need those preferably before the end of
the month.

2)  It explicitly references DebConf/DebCamp/Debian Day, which doesn't
really fit for this year.  I'll massage, but will open up for comments
(once I can push to the repo).

3)  There are some very minor artifacts along the vertical edges in the
dc14 logo that would be nice to clean up.  Do we have this logo in
formats other pdf/png?

Thank you,
tony