Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf14 Dates And Upcoming Decisions

Hi,

On Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013, Patty Langasek wrote:

> I propose Saturday 10/12 (THIS SATURDAY) at 12pm (Noon) PDT, which would be

> 7pm (19:00) UTC, on the DebConf team IRC channel.

sorry, thats too late for me this saturday. It will be the first day at home^win Hamburg since 3 weeks, so I'll be offline with friends at that time. A few hours earlier might work, but not sure. So please have the meeting without me.

I will try my very best to read+reply to mails til then.

cheers,

Holger

P.S.: more as a general comment, I try to announce meetings seven days in advance, using doodle or similar to find a good date for everyone...