Re: Open Hardware Camera for Conference Recording

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 8:33 PM Carl Karsten <carl@nextdayvideo.com> wrote:
raw video over USB3 (still in development). - this is most interesting to me.

If the video stream can be consumed by a gstreamer element, good.

We actually do have an experimental gstreamer source plugin already.

Is your interest in raw grounded in the higher image quality and additional image processing options?

The quickest way to see how that fits into the system is:

https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/wiki/System-Stack#i-just-want-to-see-if-my-device-works-with-voctomix

I would be happy to help someone grind through the setup to you can have a real system to test with.

Thanks, we will check it out!

Regards Sebastian