Re: Open Hardware Camera for Conference Recording

raw video over USB3 (still in development). - this is most interesting to me.

If the video stream can be consumed by a gstreamer element, good.  The quickest way to see how that fits into the system is:

https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/wiki/System-Stack#i-just-want-to-see-if-my-device-works-with-voctomix

I would be happy to help someone grind through the setup to you can have a real system to test with.