Re: Please do not publish "Debconf from different perspectives" after DebConf

Hi Paulo,

thanks for your understanding.  I admit I personally try to publish
anything I do at DebConf.  However, Bárbara has my full understanding
and support by just speaking on the stream.  I repeat that I'm really
proud upon her that she joined me and I had a lot of fun to talk to her
(and hope that became visible ;-) )

Thanks again Bárbara and see you hopefully on some future DebConf ...
perhaps life on stage ;-)

    Andreas.

PS: Tassia, unfortunately I shared the wrong jitsi link with you - sorry
    about this.

--
http://fam-tille.de