Re: Prepare for more online participation?

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:53:14AM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> The plan is to bring a bunch of tools together and run an online
> minidebconf[3] using these, putting them to the test and identifying
> weak spots so that we can do it better again later in the year.

Cool; but that wiki page currently has no date or details on the
pre-event testing. What's happening there currently? Is something being
planned, or is it still at a "something will happen if someone does
something" stage?

(I'm happy to "do something" if that helps, but would need to know more)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22