Pre-approval update request - DebConf Video Sprint @ FOSDEM 2020

[CC +tresorier@debian-france, +treasurer@spi, -treasurer@rt.spi to avoid more
tickets being created]

[Quoting the original request in full]

* Kyle Robbertze <paddatrapper@debian.org> [2020-01-07 14:14:55 +0200]:

> Dear Debian Leader
>
> The video team is planning a video team sprint in Belgium leading up to
> FOSDEM between 2020-01-29 and 2020-01-31.
>
> Details about this sprint is available on the Debian wiki:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2020/DebConfVideoTeamSprintAtFOSDEM2020
>
> We are requesting €2100 in budget for the event, which will
> cover travel costs:
>
>  * €800 - Travel and associated costs for Kyle Robbertze
>  * €1 300 - Travel and associated costs for Paulo Santana
>
> If you have any queries, please keep the DebConf video team included
> in the mail so that any one from the team are able to reply back.

Dear Sam,

Although I have been planning to attend the video team sprint since it's been
announced, and I've made arrangements to be able to bring myself with the team
hardware (see P.S.) to Brussels, it looks like I've failed to actually submit a
budget request on the sprint page by the deadline set by the team. I'm very
sorry about that :/

I'd therefore like to request the following addition to the sprint budget:

 * EUR 500 for travel / hw transport expenses for Nicolas Dandrimont.

(which will cover the car rental as well as the costs of driving from Paris to
Brussels and back)

If approved, I'll request reimbursement for my part of the sprint budget via
Debian France.

Thanks, and again sorry for the late request.

P.S.: members of the team and their friends ended up requesting, for use during
the sprint:
 * enough to train on how to setup a room for a minidebconf:
   * video mixing PC + screen
   * video cameras
   * tripods
   * turbot + opsis hdmi capture combo
   * space permitting, audio mixing desk
   * space permitting, microphones
   * assorted cables and network equipment
 * our various HDMI capture cards (opsis and netv2 boards) to run tests on them

Shipping all of this to a (friendly, but unknown) venue is somewhat of a
logistic challenge (and across borders, it's not that cheap), hence the choice
of driving.
--
Nicolas Dandrimont