Re: private key in the wild

Hi,

Il 27/12/19 09:51, Carl Karsten ha scritto:
> I like it because it is an easier file to edit.  sound good?

I believe you still have to edit authorized_keys to put the "restrict"
option, otherwise a number of other authorizations are retained (see the
man page), and I believe you don't want. Also, using ForceCommand will
apply to all users, while I believe you still want to access that box
with another user for administration.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles