local live stream

I need a monitor in another room playing the live stream over the LAN.

This was done at LCA 2019, but I can't find the config.  I know "it's easy" but I'd like to see it in ansbile and if I have to build this from scratch im open to suggestion, like what player?

I would also like a new option: instead of playing the mixed stream, connect to one of the "source relays" or whatever it is called so it monitors a source.  I've done this once, but on the fly, no chance of it being saved.

--
Carl K