Re: [Budget approval request] Debian Video Team audio hardware refresh

* Daniel Lenharo <lenharo@debian.org> [2018-12-05 19:01:40 -0200]:

> So,
>
> Em 05/12/2018 18:52, Nicolas Dandrimont escreveu:
> > Hi,
> [..]
> Ok,
>
> I believe and it's what we expect about Debian people, to increase Free
> Software ecosystem.
>
> But, i asked because for you OK to use Debian money to buy equipments,
> for us in Brazil, video team not recommend to spend money.

I'm sorry, but that's a complete mischaracterization of what was said during
the meeting.

The only thing that was decided by the video team is that we didn't want to
take responsibility for this new hardware, as we don't yet have the resources
or time to track another set of hardware in Brazil.

Quoting the minutes of the meeting:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-video/2018/debconf-video.2018-12-04-17.59.log.html
18:59:10 <pollo> #agreed the videoteam isn't against the idea of Debian buying a computer for the Brazil folks for video, but we don't want to be responsible for the machine

Can we please get back to productive conversations?

Thanks,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont