Re: [Budget approval request] Debian Video Team audio hardware refresh

Hi
Em 05-12-2018 13:25, Louis-Philippe Véronneau escreveu:
I think asking that question was reasonable.

If the other conferences were large corporate conferences with tons of
money I think it would have been fair to ask them for a share.
Apparently, this is not the case.

It's not our intencion. We often tray to stream and record talks about Free Software.

As for a "Brazil" branch of the Videoteam, I don't think anyone here is
against the idea. Having our setup replicated by others is why we are
using tools like Ansible and why we write documentation.

We have this ideia do improve a quality and could contribute with video team too.

I'm happy Paulo is coming to the next video sprint near FOSDEM as it
will be the occasion to show him a bunch of stuff. I'm also positive
DebConf19 will help others learn how our setup works.

We are happy that he is going :)

Sorry if the questions I asked on IRC weren't clear enough on that regard :(

For me, now it's clear.

Cheers

--
Daniel Lenharo de Souza