DebConf Video team sprint @ FOSDEM 2019

Hello!

We had a misunderstanding with folks from the linuxbe.com training
center and we had to change our sprint dates.

We'll thus be sprinting from Monday January 28th to Friday February
1st, still at the Linux BE training center in Diegem.

We are asking for a total budget of €2,250, mainly for travel
sponsorship. The detail of the budget can be found here [1].

Cheers!

[1] http://deb.li/0th0

--
      ,''`.