Possible rental of Linux Belgium space for a videoteam sprint around FOSDEM

0/

During our last meeting [1], people seemed open to the idea of holding a
videoteam sprint around FOSDEM.

As such, we were discussing the possibility of borrowing/renting the
Linux Belgium space in Diegem [2] the team used last year.

Do you think you could ask them if we can make that happen? At the
moment, dates are not very clear but I assume our goal would be the week
prior or the week after the FOSDEM weekend.

Cheers!

[1]
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-video/2018/debconf-video.2018-10-02-18.05.html

[2]http://linuxbe.com/contact.html