Autumn sprint -- any ideas?

Hello folks!

DebConf18 is now somewhat over and most of us are back at home now. Time
to plan ahead!

We normally held our Autumn sprint during the Cambridge mini-conf, but
it seems there won't be one this year (blame renovations at ARM).

Are you still interested in having a sprint somewhere? I'm not 100%
certain I can make it if it happens in $COUNTRY, but I'd be happy to
participate remotely if something happens.

I do have some free time this winter though, so if people are interested
we can try to have a winter sprint in Montreal.

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Louis-Philippe Véronneau