Re: Preparing UTFPR for the video team

* Opsis
This will need a small computer, really anything with usb2 and gig
eathernet that can run linux.

* minipc
Specs?
i3 2gig of ram is acceptable. 10gig of disk per hour of recording.
pci-e slot for the capture card.

* Splitter HDMI
not needed.

* Cameras (borrowed from the university
What model?
they should have balanced audio in, and SDI or HDMI output.

You should have the talk schedule figured out a week or so in advance,
and put together the title and footer svg files.   you can do this
after the event, but it is much less likely it will get done.

--
Carl K