Re: Hamburg Mini-DC: microphones for the videoteam

On 18-05-14 17:18:14, derpeter wrote:
> >> Could someone please comment on this?
> > the stuff is at CCCB in the M11.
>
> Hey, videogear? What are we talking about?

Sorry for not being precise, I thought the transport includes a camera
as well. To get it better this time: My question is about the
microphones. :)

> Pinking up stuff in the morning at CCCB will be a problem, we would need
> to find someone who can open the door.

Well, as I wrote, the person I might share the care with has a key to
the location.

> Evenings are much better for this.

In case I'll take the train, I would like to pickup the stuff tomorrow.

Cheers,
Georg