Re: [Debconf-video] November Sprint in Cambridge

* Victor Martinez <vicm3@blografia.net> [2017-09-18 10:34:09 -0500]:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org>
> wrote:
>
> > * Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollito@riseup.net> [2017-09-18 00:58:10
> > -0400]:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > During our last meeting, we decided our next sprint would take place in
> > > Cambridge, a few days before the Cambridge Mini-DebConf in November.
> > >
> > > You can find all the relevant infos on the Debian wiki:
> > >
> > > https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebConfVideoteamSprint19Nov2017
> >
> > The dates are all messed up on the page and I didn't know how to fix them.
> > November 19th is a Sunday, November 23rd is a Thursday.
> >

> Dates fixed.

That's still buggy: a period from the 19th to the 23rd inclusive is 5 days. :)

The MiniDebConf talks happen on the weekend of Sat 25th and Sun 26th. Room
setup can happen on the evening of Fri 24th.

If we want to do four days of sprint before the MiniDebConf, we can do
Monday->Thursday, leaving Friday free for actual MiniDC setup. Or
Sunday->Wednesday, leaving the full MiniDebCamp period free for setup (overkill
IMO)

Furthermore, if the whole team is here during the conf weekend, some productive
sprint work can happen then: that'll be a lot of spare hands available...

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #130: