[Debconf-video] November Sprint in Cambridge

Hi!

During our last meeting, we decided our next sprint would take place in
Cambridge, a few days before the Cambridge Mini-DebConf in November.

You can find all the relevant infos on the Debian wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebConfVideoteamSprint19Nov2017

If you plan to come, please add your name on the wiki. We also need
budget projections as soon as possible to be able to ask the DPL for funds.

We will ask the DPL for money shortly after our next meeting (October
12th), so consider that date as your deadline to be funded.

--
pollo