Re: [Debconf-video] Training video: voctomix

I'm very interested in the Opsis videos and am willing to help out with that. I would very much like to improve the document around the board.

I'm also amazingly busy, so do expect a /lot/ of help.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell
PS Is Ryan Verner on this list? I know he would be very interested in this stuff.

On 13 Sep. 2017 3:59 am, "Wouter Verhelst" <w@uter.be> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:42:05PM +0100, Andy Simpkins wrote:
> As already mentioned I'm trying to put together a series of setup guides, I
> guess we can cover these as a more detailed video tutorial as well
[...]
>   * Review and archive process(Beyond my skills)

As far as debconf/miniconf video is concerned, we should just tell
people to talk to us, and we'll upload them into our video review
infrastructure (veyepar or sreview)?

For other people, we should probably just document better what we do...

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab