Re: [Debconf-video] Training materials [was: meeting...]

On 06/09/2017 23:26, Carl Karsten wrote:
> improving the quality of the video we capture.  No question ;)
>
> operator training is top of my list.
+1

> I think we need a collection of things, the first thing being a
> designated place where this collection lives. even if it is just a page
> of links to things.

We have this on the wiki that definitely needs fleshing out:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebConf/Video/UserDocuments

> Here are some of my things that I point people to
>
> http://dvswitch.alioth.debian.org/wiki/event_volunteer/
> http://dvswitch.alioth.debian.org/wiki/conference/
>
> outline of things I try to cover for onsite training
> https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/blob/master/docs/training.txt

Jonathan and I wanted to record some training during Debconf, but didn't
manage to get it organised unfortunately. I think it would be useful for
us to have both written and videoed training that we can people to

Cheers
Kyle