Re: [Debconf-video] archiving the videos from MiniDebconf Brasil 2017

Hi Antonio,

(you already know, this is mostly for the benefit of those not on IRC…)

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 08:29:08AM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> I would like to have the videos from the MiniDeconf Brasil 2017 archived
> at http://meetings-archive.debian.net/
>
> The videos [...]
> can be considered to be under the same license as the existing
> material on meetings-archive.d.n.

1. thanks for sharing these!

2. thanks to Wouter these videos are now available at
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2017/mini-debconf-curitiba/
and are also part of our git-annex repo.