Re: [Debconf-video] DebConf16

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 8:26 PM, Ryan Verner <ryan.verner@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd also heavily encourage you, if you go to voctomix, to look at it much longer than a week.  I had tested it for a month straight recording loops, the LCA team had a full week hackfest before the event and even that wasn't enough as we hit new problems.

I should probably clarify what I mean by that - I just mean make sure you start testing it well in advance of a week of the conference.  Hopefully the scripts I've linked above help (+ feel free to poke me with questions).