Re: [Debconf-video] mini debconf camebridge

Hi,

On Sonntag, 1. November 2015, derpeter wrote:
> H0lger asked me to write a short mail to introduce myself.
> I'm a member of the ccc (chaos computer club) video team (c3voc.de) a group
> of opensource video enthusiasts who does video streaming
> and recording for most of the CCC events and some opensource events
> like the froscon. I want to talk to you about our setup and what we think
> could be the replacement for dv switch. Besides that we have a complete
> post processing tool kit which was developed by a FeM (a student group at
> the university Illmenau) which will be opensource very soon (and is
> already available on request).
>
> I will bring some slides from a talk about our setup which we gave at
> froscon this year so if there is some spare time i can show them to the
> debian video team and we can talk about
> points where we can join the forces.

Peter will be in Cambridge on Friday, so it would be good if we could find a
schedule for this and be ready to record this, for the benefit of absent team
members.

Let's maybe say Friday at 2 or 3 PM (=after lunch?)

Also, I believe most if not all the software he described is available via git
now, and has been investigated by some of the debconf video team members. I
just currently lack those git urls, but thought I'd mention this anyway.