Re: [Debconf-video] MiniDebConf 2015 Lyon: 2 videos missings

Hello,

Le 15/04/2015 10:46, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> Hi Fernando,
>
> On Dienstag, 14. April 2015, J. Fernando Lagrange wrote:
>> Can someone in this list, please copy these files to
>> <http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/mini-debconf-
>> lyon/> ?
>
> done. (+thanks + kudos for releasing the videos so quickly, that's super
> useful!)
>
> I've also put up slides there as I could gather them. Feel free to hunt for
> more and notify the list so we can upload them to the archive as well.
> […]
I've spread the word to organizer in contact with speaker, and now more presentation material is available ! \o/
Here are the ones missing from the archive:

- State of federated RTC and WebRTC in Debian

- Debsources: dive into Debian source code!

- Premiers pas dans l'univers de Debian
(wget needs -r option to grab other files as images and css)

- Une perception de Debian

- SIDUS (Single-Instance Distributing Universal System)

Thank you for having added slides directory, it is useful to have all on same place.

@+
Fernando