[Debconf-video] MiniDebConf 2015 Lyon: 2 videos missings

Hello Team,

(As this is my first mail, you'll find a quick introduction at end of this message.)

I forgot to upload 2 videos that needs to be transferred to <http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/mini-debconf-lyon/>.

These 2 videos can be found on <https://oasis.demo-tic.org/MiniDebConf2015Lyon/> with updated MD5SUMS and MD5SUMS.sig files.
Their exact URL are:
<https://oasis.demo-tic.org/MiniDebConf2015Lyon/06_GNOME_for_system_administrators%2c_jessie_edition_by_Josselin_Mouette.webm>
<https://oasis.demo-tic.org/MiniDebConf2015Lyon/07_SIDUS_Single-Instance_Distributing_Universal_System_by_Emmanuel_Qu%c3%a9mener.webm>

Can someone in this list, please copy these files to <http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/mini-debconf-lyon/> ?

Quick introduction:
My name is Joseph Fernando Lagrange aka LowMemory on IRC, I am part of Guilde [1], a Libre User Group from Grenoble, France; where I live.
I am also netsysadmin for a local small non-profit organisation: Demo-TIC [2], mainly dedicated to Free Software services oriented to end-users and non-profit organisations.
I have given a hand on video team at FOSDEM 2013, and I am involved on LSM/RMLL [3] video team since 2012.
I helped during MiniDebConf 2015 Lyon last week-end, this was an occasion to see "behind the scenes" of a completely free recording system [4].
I am willing to help video team during DebConf 2015 at Heidelberg.

[1] La Guilde des Utilisateurs du Libre du Dauphiné, LUG from Grenoble: <http://www.guilde.asso.fr> [FR].
[2] Demo-TIC, Free Software services mainly oriented to end-users and non-profit organisations: <http://www.demo-tic.org> [FR].
[3] Libre Software Meeting/Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre, a FLOSS event for everyone: <http://www.rmll.info> [DE/EN/ES/FR].
[4] I wrote a blog entry with a diagramm to help me understand it better: <http://blog.trankil.info/post/2015/04/07/Pr%C3%A9paration-des-captations-MiniDebConf-2015-Lyon> [FR].