Re: [Debconf-video] Unauthorised logos in DC14 videos

Hi again,

I have just received the confirmation that all the videos have been
fixed. Thank you very much to all who worked to bring a quick solution
to this problem.

Now, as it has also been pointed out, there are also copies of the
videos uploaded to Youtube.

As I understand our licence [1], it allows remix, so the appending of a
last frame does not break it. However, it would require the
redistribution of the original licence, and instead, the "Youtube
standard license is used.

Should we do anything about it?

Thanks, Tincho.

[1] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/LICENCE