[Debconf-video] RFH: Video Coverage at X2Go: The Gathering 2014

Dear Debconf-Video Team members and associates,

the X2Go project will meet at Linux Hotel, Essen, Germany over the next weekend and we are still looking for someone that can help us with know-how and/or equipment for providing some sort of video coverage for that event.

Priority is: recording of talks and working sessions

Optional: If someone is experienced with setting up some sort of a life stream, so that people from remote (on IRC) can join into the space and work, that would be awesome, too.

If someone can spontaneously jump in, accomodation and food during the event will be covered by my company (DAS-NETZWERKTEAM).

Thanks + Greets,
Mike (aka sunweaver at d.o)

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM