[Debconf-video] input needed on Debian's [new] donations pages

Hi all,

In #681501 I've been working with one of the Debian auditors and DebConf
fundraising people to streamline the process of donating to Debian. The
initial page rewrite is now committed. The equipment part of the page is
unchanged from the old version of our donations page. It would be great
if DSA and the DebConf video team could review that, review our ancient
hardware wishlist and list any required changes.

https://www.debian.org/donations
https://www.debian.org/donations#debian-equipment
https://www.debian.org/misc/hardware_wanted

--