[Debconf-video] webs for subtitles

I see a couple of problems for the general population helping to make subs

First, the git repository to be able to access the work that is already done
Second, being able to contribute an hour of work, without making a
commitment to make a whole sub... which is a lot

Theres really no need of any technical knowledge to make transcripts
of the video, and the git step is hard for non technical users

I checked the web [0] added by madamezou to the wiki, and I think it
will help with the first point. Im yet to see if it will help with the
second point

I would love to create a web to do this work on debian
infrastucture... but i dont know of any software that is able to
handle this. Please, speak up if you know about such thing

For the rest, the web works as well as it can be done with the video
locally, with the plus bonus that you dont need a tutorial for new
comers because the web itself teaches you how to do it. A .srt can be
download at the end of the process

Please share your comments and ideas, specially if you oppose to this idea

Thanks

[0] http://www.amara.org